Our Clean Formulations
Clean is In! We're obsessed with what goes into our clean formulas, and we know you are too. So we always provide full ingredient lists and skincare resources for peace of mind, and skin!
We also know that what isn't in our formulas is just as important as what is.
Here's the lowdown of the ingredients that did not make the cut in our clean products.
No Irritants, No Allergens
Our products are made with non-toxic, non-irritating, good-for-you ingredients that you can pronounce.
- No synthetic or natural fragrances
- No essential oils
- No talc
- No resorcinol ingredients
- No urea
- No hydroquinones
- No mineral oil, petrolatum, or paraffin
- No toluene
- No PEGs or propylene glycol
- No SLS
- No animal testing, ever. We're certified cruelty-free by Leaping Bunny!
- Our skincare products are made in accordance with cosmetic GMP requirements
Additional items we are free of:
- Preservatives: No parabens; no formaldehyde; no formaldehyde donating preservatives including DMDM hydantoin & diazolidinyl urea; no triclosan or triclocarban; no chelating agents specifically tetrasodium EDTA, calcium disodium EDTA; no benzalkonium chloride or benzethonium chloride
- No sulfonated or sulfate-based detergents such as sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, ammonium lauryl sulfate, ammonium laureth sulfate or ingredients with 1,4 dioxane present
- No phthalates (DBP, DEHP, DEP) or bisphenols (BPA)
- No nanoparticles
- No ethanolamines including Diethanolamine (DEA), triethanolamine (TEA), monoethanolamine (MEA)
- No mercury or mercury containing ingredients (including Thimerosal)
- No lead, coal tar or derivatives including: phenylenediamine, benzene, toluene, xylenes, cumenes, coumarone, indene, benzofuran, naphthalene and methyl-naphthalenes, acenaphthene, fluorene, phenol, cresols, pyridine, picolines, phenanthracene, carbazole, quinolines, fluoranthene
- No solvents: specifically toluene, hexane, benzene, methylcellosolve, butoxyethanol